Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Same and Different...

Aren't these two pets adorable? Our friends over at Manaia Kindergarten have been sharing their pets at school. (We are going to do something similar when school starts up again in a few weeks). Some of their students have cats and others have dogs. They are welcoming comments from others that will help kids (and big people too) know the similarities and differences between the two pets.
Click on over to their site and share a thought or two:

Dog& Cat image borrowed from Manaia Kindergarten's blog.

3 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

Very fun! I can't wait to see what your class will learn through seeing their friends' pets this year! I also loved your bookshelf so much that I went and got one for myself :) You always have the best ideas!

Mrs. Power said...

I just came across your blog and it is great!!! I am the PreK-K teacher advisor for Scholastic this year. Check out my blog- http://blogs.scholastic.com/classroom_solutions/megan_grades_prekk.html
We just started a few weeks ago. I am looking forward to reading your blog!
Thanks,
Megan Power

Cindy said...

Hello Mrs. Power,
Thanks for your kind words. We love to have visitors to our blog. We will be starting our new school year in just a few days so be sure to check back on us soon. Good luck with your blog. Hopefully you'll enjoy blogging as much as we do!

Cindy